Guide to Selling your House in Ocala FL Fast
Selling your house in Ocala FL shouldn’t be too difficult as there are a lot of people who want to move to this little piece of sunny paradise. With the housing market is now become more of a sellers market, now is the time to prepare your property to be sold. As a experienced agent I will assist you through every step of the process and handle any paperwork you need. However, there are a few things homeowners can do to facilitate the sale and get some good offers faster.
Here’s tips on how to sell your house faster in Ocala Florida
- Make your home stand out. The easiest way to attract buyers is to make your Ocala FL house memorable. There are many ways to achieve this, from installing new roofing to landscape design. Assess your property and determine which parts about it stand out the most. Highlight them to the best of your ability. If your budget is limited, go for low-cost improvements that are clearly visible, like painting or landscape design of your backyard and lawn. Remember that any renovations increase the value of the property.
- Clean the clutter. To make a positive impression on the prospective buyers, the house must be clean and free of clutter. The fewer objects remain in the rooms the better, as this will allow the buyers to imagine themselves in the space. If you can remove some furniture, do this in order to make the rooms seem bigger. You should also remove photographs and other personal items. It’s imperative to have the counter tops in the bathroom and kitchen completely bare and both these rooms perfectly clean when you are showing the property to a prospective buyer. In many cases, these rooms make the sale.
- Update the flooring. Use suitable solutions to thoroughly clean and renew your flooring. All carpeting must be steam-cleaned, linoleum washed, and wood polished. If you can afford it, refinish the floors. Poor quality of flooring is one of the main reasons that put potential buyers off the property.
- Air the building and invest in air-fresheners. A fresh and clean scent is extremely important when it comes to drawing positive attention to a house in Ocala FL. We get used to the smell of our home and stop noticing the unpleasant odors of pets, stale food, and mold in the basement. You’ll need to get rid of these offending scents before any prospective buyers come to take a look at your house. Air the building regularly and use scented candles, flowers, and oil lamps to fill the rooms of the house with subtle but enticing odors.
- Find a Realtor who understands marketing, (The Fred Franks Team can get the job done). We have plenty of experience in dealing with various Ocala FL properties for sale and know exactly how to market them most efficiently. We use a variety of tools to increase the visibility of your house in various listings and otherwise draw attention to it. You can trust us to use every marketing tool available to help you sell your house quickly and get a good price for it.
- Leave something behind. If you have the means to do this, you can draw in buyers by offering of leaving some valuable possessions behind. This method works best when the cost of the item is above of what an average buyer of a house within your price range would be able to afford.
Why choose The Fred Franks Team as your Selling Agent in Ocala, Florida
With 22 years of Real Estate experience, from buying and selling as a real estate investor to owner a Mortgage business in Orlando Florida in early 2000’s to becoming a Realtor. Mr. Franks knows the ends and out’s in the real estate business, from international marketing to selling your home at the right price, Mr. Franks is your guy! I make it easy for home buyers to find your house, I provide information to home buyers that are searching for property for sale, on the site I have a mortgage calculator I am consider one of the top marketing online experts in the country! For an example, if you do a search for New Ocala FL houses that are for sale you find my website #1. So if your looking for an marketing expert to get your house sold contact me today to get started with the process of selling you home!